The term ‘Mainly Lace’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 104 Hobleythick Lane, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 0RJ V.A.T. No. 750 7186 28. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mainly Lace’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments via a secure online payment service.
The goods will not be delivered until the customer’s funds that have been paid to Mainly Lace have cleared in full.
Please note that all transactions will be carried out in Sterling. Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail complete with Transaction and Order Reference numbers.
We will not be held responsible for pricing errors due to software mal-functions, or human error. This website operates on an ‘invitation to treat’ basis and not as an ‘offer for sale’ as a result, Mainly Lace reserves the right to decline orders.
In the event of an item being out of stock we will let you know immediately and give you an anticipated delivery date or the option to cancel your order. You will only be charged once for delivery.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order at anytime within 7 days of receiving your goods. Mainly Lace have extended this time period and will allow a 14 day cancellation period. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to cancel an order and return goods under these terms, please ensure the following:
1) Please contact us to advise us of your decision to return your goods, either by phone or email within 14 days of receiving your order.
2) The goods are in a re-saleable condition, in original packaging and with all tags intact.
3) A copy of the delivery note that accompanied your order must be enclosed.
Please return your order to us at the contact address given below.
Mainly Lace will not be held accountable for parcels which fail to reach us or are damaged in transit so we recommend that you return any goods via registered mail. Mainly Lace will not refund any postal charges incurred for delivery or return of unwanted goods.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that goods you have received are damaged or faulty we will either offer you a refund or exchange, at our discretion, upon inspection of the goods providing that you notify us of the problem within 7 days of receiving your order.
Please contact us at the details below:
Phone: 01702 306381
Fax: 01702 306381
We collect only the basic personal details required to process your order. We will not release your name, address, email address or any other information about our customers to any outside party. We will not trade, resell, sell, or redistribute information that you provide to us, to any other companies, organisations or individuals.
Your information provided to us during the ordering process is protected by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address. This server encrypts information while it is being transmitted across the Internet so that unauthorised people cannot read it.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or by any means prohibited under this terms and conditions. You shall not use this site in any manner, which may harm Mainly Lace or other parties or adversely affect the site functionality or its use by others. You shall not attempt or obtain from or through this site any information that is not already and intentionally made available from or through it.
All the information on this web site is intended for guidance only. The web site is regularly updated. Products and prices are subject to change without notice. Mainly Lace owns the copyright in all materials on this site.
All contents and information on this site including without limitation text, graphic and images, is the property of Mainly Lace or the property of their respective owners and is protected by United Kingdom copyright laws.
All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Any links from the Mainly Lace website are to reputable organisations. However, Mainly Lace cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any pages on such linked websites. The existence of such links does not represent an endorsement by Mainly Lace of any views expressed or products or services offered.