Lace making pattern kit – Angst the owl because he looks so bad tempered!
A mix of Milanese, Bedfordshire and Honiton techniques
Angst the Owl – mixed Milanese Bedfordshire and Honiton Lace Pattern Kit
Suitable for the more experience lace maker.
The pattern pack kit contains:
- a picture of finished Lace,
- working diagram
- instructions. E.g. Order of working and stitches used
- 1 x Madeira Cotona 30 – Variegated Brown
- 2 x Madeira Cotona 30 – Cream
- 1 x Madeira Cotona 30 – Dark Green
Type of Lace: A mix of Milanese, Bedfordshire and Honiton techniques. A good knowledge of all of these is required.
Milanese braids: Archway and Meander.